Camarillo, CA 93012-6212
Phone: (805) 484-2454, FAX: (805) 383-5909
1. No. 2 Phillips screwdriver
2. 3/8” Socket wrench
3. 3/8” Crescent wrench
4. Tie wrap tool
5. Wire cutter, angled tip is recommended
1. It is a good idea to power up and test the monitor before assembling it onto the rackmount kit, just in case if there is any problem with it (usually very rare). Otherwise, you may do all the work below and then have to un-do it. If the monitor is working fine, then lay the foam packing material that came in the box over a flat surface on a table or workbench. The lay the monitor facing down over the soft foam.
2. Use a No. 2 Phillips screwdriver to remove the stand from the monitor by loosening its two metric screws and washers. Note: Please store the stand with its metric screws in the box the monitor came in. In case of warranty service, you will need to re-assemble the stand back onto the monitor.
3. Place the Q-75mm 3.50” X 3.50” X 0.50” PVC spacer block over the 75 mm-center VESA mounting holes in the back of the monitor.
4. Mount the U-bracket onto the monitor with a 4 mm X 25 mm metric screw, a No. 8 lock washer and a No. 8 flat washer into each one of the four VESA mounting holes.
5. Turn the monitor over facing up. Then mount the front panel onto the U-bracket. Then turn the monitor with the front panel facing down on the foam pad.
6. Insert a No. 10 washer and a 10-32 locknut onto each stud (two on the right and two on the left). Use a 3/8” socket or crescent wrench to secure the front plate, as shown above. Try to center the front panel vertically while tightening the locknuts.
7. Insert the VGA, the DVI-D, and the power adapter cables onto the monitor.
8. Use tie wraps to secure the cables onto the holes on the lower flange of the U-Bracket. Then trim all excess lengths of the tie wraps with a wire cutter.
9. The monitor is now assembled. Before mounting it onto a rack, test the rackmount monitor assembly by connecting it to a computer. When done, mount the assembly onto a rack with the four black 10-32 rackmount screws with nylon washers.
10. Congratulations! You have completed assembling one of the
best-looking 19” rackmount monitor in the world. If you have any questions or comments, please